Below is a list of the types of services Handyman Joes specializes in. Of course there is not enough space to list all the services we can help you with, so if there is something on your to-do list that you don’t see below, just ask and chances are we can help.
A CD pays 1%, the stock market and real estate…well who knows but insulate your attic and earn a 30% plus return on your investment!
Have a deck that went to heck? Bath or kitchen a bit drab? We’ll make it fab! Gutters plugged? Don’t wait till the basements get wet…got bulbs that have been burned out since you were in grade school?
- Complete remodels
- Clean gutters and down spouts
- Clean dryer vent
- Paint Inside or Out
- Replace a Window or all of them
- Exterior caulking
- Change outside lights
- Change batteries in smoke detectors & CO detectors
- Check fire extinguishers
- Review all door and window weather stripping
- Check attic for proper amount of insulation
- Window treatments
- Minor plumbing
- Deck repair & construction
- Fixture installs
- Minor concrete work
- Painting & caulking
- Power spraying
- Home Maintenance, including cleaning gutters, and much more!
- Insulation installation
- Closet organizers
- Home maintenance
- Minor electrical
- Handicap accessories
- Insulate your attic
- Install smoke detectors and CO detectors
- Install insulation pad behind switches and outlets
- Winterize hose bibs
- Caulk exterior concrete
- Winterize sprinkler systems
- Cover A/C unit
- Cut back bushes
- Clean and rake yard
- Odd Jobs
Electrical and Plumbing Services
Plumbing and electrical services are two jobs that must be handled by the pros. From licensing to safety concerns, these two jobs are not something most homeowners should tackle on their own. Handyman Joes technicians are experienced and licensed to handle any plumbing or electrical job that needs attention. IF a job is not within our wheelhouse, we’re smart enough to bring in the experts in that field. Great thing is, you don’t have to call anyone else, deal with anyone else or even think of anything else, Joe does it all for you. This ensures it’s done right and you keep your sanity.
Some of the jobs inexperienced homeowners should never attempt on their own include:
- General Electrical Maintenance: Handyman Joes will replace electrical cords, wire outlets, install dimmers, and more.
- Install Ceiling Fans: Handyman Joes will install or replace ceiling fans and lighting fixtures safely and efficiently.
- General Plumbing Services: Repairing or replacing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks is a very big job. Without the right expertise, you could have a big mess, not to mention long-term water problems on your hands. Let Handyman Joes experienced plumbers do the dirty jobs for you.
- Repair or Replace Plumbing Fixtures: Sometimes all it takes to update the look of your bathroom or kitchen is a new faucet or hardware. If your faucets are drippy, there is a good possibility they can be repaired instead of going to the expense of replacing them. Let Handyman Joes add the finishing touches for you!
- Insulate Pipes: Save money on your utility bill by having Handyman Joes insulate your pipes and water heater.
- Fixture Installation: Electrical fixtures can be a challenge – and dangerous if not properly connected. Let Handyman Joes experienced electricians handle replacing fixtures, switches and outlets.